Need help developing reading or writing skills?
- Develop the reading comprehension skills needed to succeed in coursework and score well on placement exams
- Master grammar and punctuation fundamentals
- Grasp the process to write a clear and correctly formatted essay
- Eliminate incomplete sentences and run-ons from your writing
- Build your vocabulary
- Improve reading and writing abilities at all grade levels
- Enhance your proof reading skills
- Learn proper essay formatting (APA, MLA)
- Understand when and how to cite your research sources
- Improve your confidence as a writer
Do you find math challenging?
- Understand fundamental math concepts for grades K-8
- Develop the reasoning skills required for all levels of math
- Build the confidence to perform your best on math exams
- Master techniques to solve word problems
- Learn how to work with fractions and decimals
- Improve scores on the Lower, Middle, and Upper Level ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam)
Terrified of oral presentations or speaking up in class?
- Develop simple delivery techniques
- Practice using notes and visual aids with ease
- Build the confidence to overcome nervousness and have fun
- Discover easy ways to engage the audience
- Understand methods for making practice effective
- Turn your greatest fear into a strength
- Learn the success strategies used by Toastmasters worldwide
Tutoring and support to help you or your child be successfully academically
Ongoing, personalized encouragement
Flexible format: in-person, by Skype, and/or over the telephone.
Practical, effective steps you can apply immediately
Safe: Background Check by the National Tutoring Association and Fingerprint Clearance Card
Learn more educational success strategies at Joanne’s Academic Success Coaching blog
For more information, contact Joanne at 602-909-8598 or Joanne@joannedeck.com