Joanne has nurtured and supported hundreds of people in changing their lives to achieve their educational, professional and personal goals. She has over 20 years’ corporate experience as an educator, leadership coach, public speaker, human resources director, customer service manager, and program designer.
Related accomplishments and credentials include:
- Awarded Outstanding Faculty Member 2002 and 2010 – Rio Salado College Business Department
- Author of three-time award winning Sane Sex for Singles
- Public speaker, trainer, and coach
- Training and development program designer
- Toastmasters Advanced Communicator Bronze and Advanced Leader Bronze recognition
- Newsletter author/editor
- Public, not-for-profit, and corporate sector experience
- Effective with individuals and groups of diverse backgrounds of all ages
- Fingerprint clearance card
- Background check completed through National Tutoring Association
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
- Training Design/Delivery and Leadership Coaching (27 yrs)
- Adjunct College Faculty Member and Academic Coach (13 yrs)
- Management and Career Coaching (20+ yrs)
- Wellness Coaching and Training (12 yrs)
- University at Albany, Albany, NY
- M.B.A. – concentration in Human Resources and Organizational Administration
- B.S. – major in mathematics: Magna Cum Laude. Early admission student to University. Received both degrees in accelerated five-year program.
- Basic tutoring training and academic coaching course – Crossroads of Learning 2014
- Certified Academic Coach – National Tutoring Association
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) from the Human Resource Certification Institute (Lifetime)
- Maricopa Community College Board Regular Teaching Certificate (Lifetime)
- Level 1 Certification Birkman International, Inc.
- Certified Wellness Consultant (CWC) – National Association for Fitness Certification (2005-2014)
- Certified Jazzercise Instructor – Jazzercise, Inc. (2007-2011)
CREATIVE PARTNER STATUS
Nurture You is pleased to be a Creative Partner with Creative Living Fellowship. Ten percent of any revenues generated from CLF congregants’ and friends’ purchases are gratefully donated to CLF.
You can contact Joanne directly at email@example.com or 602-909-8598.